In addition to the stable financial situation, there is one very important requirement for the borrower a mandatory own contribution. A few years ago, you could borrow money from the bank for an amount equal to the value of buying a flat, or even more สินเชื่อ เงินสด were granted with an LTV of more than 100%, but today it is no longer possible.
By law, the person applying for a mortgage should have an amount equivalent to at least 20 percent. For the remaining 80% or less if the customer has funds for the greater part of the purchase, the bank will lend money. In practice, however, it is possible to circumvent these provisions and take out loans for 90% of investments. However, this will be possible only in some banks mortgage banks with a 90% mortgage can be found here, for example, if this 10% difference is additionally secured.
After all, it’s worth remembering that when you try to get a housing loan from the bank, you also need to have your own funds own contribution. If we do not have any savings it’s better to wait with the purchase until we can guarantee it. This issue may be decisive for a housing loan for singles or a loan for young people.
The loan for “Apartment for the Young” is a thing of the past
Until recently, people applying for a housing loan could use the help in collecting their own contribution under the special government program “Apartment for the Young”. This was called a system of financial support for young people trying to buy their first apartment or house. In fact, it was a chance for a housing loan without an own contribution government subsidies were primarily intended to help borrowers as a required financial contribution when buying a flat.
The program, which was the successor of a slightly different, but also the program, was completed at the beginning of 2018. At the time, the borrowers were allowed the last time to apply for subsidies for housing loans. The end of the program was not without controversy during the distribution of funds under the last round of subsidies technical problems occurred, as a result of which many interested parties, despite meeting all formal requirements, could not take advantage of subsidies.
How to get a loan for an apartment?
A mortgage loan is currently the only way for most of our society to enter own real estate. Their prices are relatively high and constitute a proportionally much larger percentage of earnings than was the generation of our parents or grandparents. In addition, many young people cannot boast of a contract of employment and adequate wages. All this makes the loan for an apartment appear to be extremely difficult to obtain. And how is it really? For this you need to learn how to get a mortgage, how high your own contribution should be, what documents you need to provide to get a loan for an apartment, whether mortgages are needed, or how to calculate your creditworthiness.